It has been observed that many patients that have died from Coronavirun, had some underlying problems. Some problems were sorted out and many were unexplained yet. In this article, we will guide you on what will happen if men suffer from low testosterone and contract COVID-19?
It has been observed through a survey that a large number of males that were admitted to the Coronavirus ward had low testosterone levels. Testosterone plays an important part in boosting the immune system of the human body. And when this levels down, it increases the risk of dying from the deadly virus.
What is Low Testosterone and how does it produce Cytokines storm in the human body?
Testosterone is an important hormone that is responsible to regulate the immune system and helps in fighting against viruses. Men’s immunity fully depends upon the testosterone hormone as it is the male sex hormone. When this immune system is not kept in check and testosterone level falls then it generates a so-called Cytokine storm. Due to this storm in the human body, the immune system goes out of control and begins damaging the body parts. It is therefore highly recommended to keep in check the testosterone level.
How Cytokine Storm can be fatal for Covid-19 Patients?
Because of the Cytokine storm, inflammation in the lungs is triggered which can ultimately result in the death of coronavirus patients. This inflammation damages the lungs of a covid-19 patient put him on the ventilator and ultimately results in killing many male patients if can’t be stemmed properly.
What are the ways to improve Low Testosterone Level?
Following are the evident ways to improve low testosterone levels naturally:
- Exercise is a natural way to boost testosterone levels. To be more particular exercise which includes weight lifting is more effective.
- It is advisable to eat a balanced diet in order to maintain testosterone levels. Do not overeat or restrict calories for too long. Carbs, fats, and protein all should be taken in a balanced amount
- Stress can cause long-term health problems. Taking too much stress can lower your testosterone levels.
- Testosterone levels can be increased by taking a sufficient amount of vitamin D3 supplements. People having low blood pressure are advised to consume Vitamin D and zinc supplements on regular basis.
- It is important to take high quality of sleep in order to maintain testosterone level.
- You can find a number of herbal supplements that can significantly improve your testosterone levels. These herbal medicines are a natural way to boost testosterone level and also improves fertility.
- It is advisable to reduce estrogen-like products containing alcohol because it affects your testosterone levels and health.
Low testosterone levels have been found to be a root cause in many severe and even fatal diseases in men. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of low testosterone, we urge you to book an appointment at MENZClinic.com as soon as possible. Our team of experts will help get your testosterone levels back on track and improve your overall health. Thanks for reading!